When I entered the construction industry, my first thought when someone mentioned a “metal building” was “a barn” or “a warehouse.” I mean, it is pretty logical to think about a metal building being nothing fancy…but I was soon to realize, there is much more to it than that.
Did you know that many churches, restaurants, and strip malls are now metal building packages? Yes, it’s true! They can have all the pretty design features, as conventional framing, but they can offer much more to those looking to build.
Evermore Construction, LLC is an authorized Gulf States metal building dealer. We have had nothing but positive experiences while working with Gulf States and their metal buildings. I would like to share some reasons that someone would want to consider the use of a metal building package for building or expanding:
- Per square foot price significantly drops from conventional framing.
- Designs can include high ceilings with open span areas.
- Each package is individually designed and engineered for the clients needs and desired look.
- Metal buildings no longer have to look like a warehouse or a barn. Masonry, stucco, siding, and more is now easily incorporated into the overall design of the building.
- When building out these shells, standard framing can be easily incorporated.
- Gulf States, a Nucor Company utilizes ALL American made materials
- Environmentally friendly, Nucor companies are the biggest recyclers of steel.
- Nucor is one of the most admired companies in the world.
If you want to learn more about the many options on how to utilize a metal building package into your next project, I highly recommend visiting the Gulf States Manufacturers webpage at: www.gsmnucor.com